Spanish, French, Chinese Level 1
Beginning students study language that can be used in everyday communication. Students study the target language through a communicative approach. Class will be conducted primarily in target language with a goal of helping each student become a competent communicator. Students will begin to develop basic proficiency in the four skills of communication: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Content includes vocabulary common to daily needs, customs and mannerisms, basic grammatical structures and introduction to cultural differences.
Supplementary material will reinforce the concepts taught and serves as a reference for further studies. Students will actively participate in class, memorize vocabulary, and practice grammar outside of class.
Spanish, French, Chinese Level 2
This is for student with basic knowledge to continue or supplement student's Elective World Language Class at school equivalent to Level 2. Students review important grammar concepts and vocabulary with peers and strengthen their skills by listening and watching authentic conversations by native speakers in real life situation and work on some new and/or old important grammatical concepts.
The curriculum is adapted based on state standard. Contemporary themes are integrated into the theme to engage and stimulate students' interest. Supplementary material will reinforce the concepts taught and serves as a reference for further studies. Students will actively participate in class, memorize vocabulary, and practice grammar outside of class. Students engage in hands-on learning, personalized activities, games, and basic conversations to enhance their learning of target language and culture.
Spanish, French, Chinese Level 3 & 4
This level is equivalent to level 3 or 4 based on state standard and is conducted %100 in target language. Students deepen their communication in the target language through interpersonal speaking and writing, presentational speaking and writing, and interpretive reading and listening to explore cultural themes. In addition to using the text, students use technology, watch clips in the target language, give oral presentations and skits, read short stories, and write original stories in efforts to increase their knowledge and fluency and make discussion in target language with peers and facilitated by instructor who provides support and guidance . Cultural topics focus on the customs and traditions of the people of the target language.
Spanish, French, Chinese AP & IB
STEP 1/2: Use "Buy Now" button to pay the Tuition using secure PayPal app! We will not be able to see or store your CC info!
STEP 2/2: Submit the REGISTRATION FORM bottom of this page.(REQUIRED IN ADDITION TO PAYMENT)
- Pay online fee (Step1)using "Buy Now" secure buttons. This will take you to PayPal payment. Then Complete registration form below (Step2)
- Once we receive payment and registration form (use same email address for both), we will confirm the reservation.
- 3% PayPal fee applies to online cc payments and is included in final fee when you use "Buy Now".
- Pay each student and each program fee separately and use the registration form below only for one person and one program.
So if you enroll a student in multiple programs or have 2 students enrolled in same program, you need to submit the form twice
- Where we have limited space in a class, enrollment will be confirmed based on first come/first served.
Problems with online registration? No worries!
- You can submit the student info online (form below) to save your spot and send your payment via check or money order to ParisAcademy NorthWest address in Sammamish(not to your school) within 72 hrs after registration form is sent
This may delay registration process by 2-3 days and is recommended if you have difficulties with the online payment.
- Up to 3 weeks before class start: 100% refund
- Up to 1 week before class start: 70% refund
- Before 2nd class of a fully paid program: 50% refund
- There is no refund for installment payments.
- If your student switch to another program, a no-penalty switch may be possible. Conditions apply including class size.
- If a program is cancelled due to school, Academy or minimum required class size a full refund will be applied and we will offer discount for attending another confirmed class we offer at the same school or other schools.
STEP 2/2: REGISTRATION FORM ( REQUIRED IN ADDITION TO PAYMENT ) Fields with "*" are mandatory